axis-c-user mailing list archives

From "Cheng, John" <John.Ch...@sabre.com>
Subject AxisEngineException
Date Tue, 09 May 2006 18:10:32 GMT
Hi,

I am having a problem to make a C++ app to call a .NET C# web service,
using Axis C++. The service was implemented and tested separately. I
generated the client side code using WSDL2Ws and included it with my
application (on windows platform). But when running the application I
get AxisEngineException while instantiating the generated class. There
is no other information, and I could not figure it out base on the
document. I also tried to compile the distributed project
vc\Distribution.sln and vc\AxisDevelopment.sln, hope to get a debug
version of axis_client.lib. But it complains some files can not be
found, for example: src\common\AxisException.cpp is not in the package.
Any help?

Thanks!

John Cheng