axis-c-user mailing list archives

From "Andrew Borley" <ajbor...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Axis2] Deploying in Apache httpd
Date Wed, 31 May 2006 11:09:53 GMT
Hi Sahan,

Yes, I have those 3 dlls in my D:\libs\axis2c-bin-0.91-win32\lib directory,
which itself is on the PATH env variable. I have also added the
D:\libs\iconv-1.9.2.win32\bin, D:\libs\libxml2-2.6.24.win32\bin and
D:\libs\libxml2-2.6.24.win32\bin directories onto my PATH, which also hasn't
helped.
I can happily run the axis2_http_server.exe with no problems.

Running a syntax check on my httpd config file
(E:/ApacheHTTPD2.2/bin/httpd.exe -t) gives the following error:
httpd.exe: Syntax error on line 117 of E:/ApacheHTTPD2.2/conf/httpd.conf:
Cannot load E:/ApacheHTTPD2.2/modules/mod_axis2.so into server: The
specified procedure could not be found.

Doing a google, could it be that mod_axis.dll was compiled against
Apache2.0.x? There a couple of reports about problems when going from 2.0.xto
2.2.x. If so, I'll pull down the Axis 0.91 src and compile against Apache
2.2

Cheers

Andrew