axis-c-user mailing list archives

From "Andrew Borley" <ajbor...@gmail.com>
Subject [Axis2] Deploying in Apache httpd
Date Wed, 31 May 2006 09:00:18 GMT
Hi All,

I'm trying to deploy Axis2c into apache web server, but something isn't very
happy - I'm on WinXP and have Apache HTTP Server 2.2 which works fine until
I try to deploy Axis2C to it. I'm using the binary 0.91 package and have
copied the mod_axis2.dll to my apache2/modules directory and renamed it from
.dll to .so. I have also edited my apache2/conf/httpd.conf file with the
following lines:

LoadModule axis2_module   modules/mod_axis2.so

and

<Location /axis2>
SetHandler axis2_module
RepoPath D:/libs/axis2c-bin-0.91-win32
LogFile D:/libs/axis2c-bin-0.91-win32/logs/axis2.httpd.log
Axis2LogLevel AXIS2_LOG_LEVEL_INFO
</Location>

With these lines added in to httpd.conf Apache now refuses to start, with
the message: "The Apache2.2 service terminated with service-specific error 1
(0x1).", remove them and the server starts up happily.
I can't see anything in the axis or httpd logs. Anyone have any ideas? Is my
RepoPath setting correct?

Many thanks,

Andrew