axis-c-user mailing list archives

From Sahan Gamage <sa...@wso2.com>
Subject Re: [Axis2] Deploying in Apache httpd
Date Wed, 31 May 2006 11:41:05 GMT
Hi Andrew,

IIRC mod_axis2.dll was compiled against Apache 2.0.55. So it might be
the most possible reason. Other than that the only problem I can think
of is mod_axis2.dll is compiled using MSVC 7 (with .Net framework). So
you might need .Net framework in your machine. (I couldn't find a
Windows machine which doesn't have .Net SDK to test "without .Net"
scenario).
As you pointed out the best thing to do is pull out the source version
and compile it.

- Sahan