axis-c-user mailing list archives

From Sahan Gamage <sa...@wso2.com>
Subject Re: [Axis2] Deploying in Apache httpd
Date Wed, 31 May 2006 10:25:29 GMT
Hi Andrew,

Pls check whether you have done the following.

- Do you have libxml2.dll, iconv.dll and zlib1.dll in you system. If not
so download those files and put in the %PATH% (We use libxml2 as parser
and other dll's are required by libxml2 to work)
- Did you set the %PATH% env variable to point to the libs directory in
axis2c distro (D:\libs\axis2c-bin-0.91-win32\lib)

As a diagnostic try running the axis2_http_server.exe in the bin
directory and see whether it starts properly.

- Sahan