axis-c-user mailing list archives

From Samisa Abeysinghe <sam...@wso2.com>
Subject Re: [Axis2]Re: AXIS C++ : Calling a service from other
Date Thu, 25 May 2006 08:57:24 GMT
Popuri, Monica wrote:

>OK, Will BPEL Engine fit here. Does it work for C++ services also?

C++ implementation does not have any registry support to deal with BPEL.
However, if you have a BPEL engine, then you may probably plug in a C++
service, given that you have the correct WSDL for the service. Note that
Axis C++ does not have the WSDL generation support for the service
implementation, rather you have to place the correct WSDL manually.

Thanks,
Samisa...