axis-c-user mailing list archives

From Samisa Abeysinghe <samisa.abeysin...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: AXIS C++ : Calling a service from other
Date Thu, 25 May 2006 07:48:36 GMT
Popuri, Monica wrote:

>Hi Samisa,
>
>I have faced another issue while my work on AXIS C++ :
>With WSDL2Ws, a new exception class is created because it is mentioned in my WSDL file
when I throw this new exception from server, the client catches it under AxisException only
and not under new exception class. Also the "what" method of exception gives some irrelevant
message and not the one I passed as part of new exception.
>My client also has stub of this new exception class.
>Is this also a issue in current releases of AXIS C

I am not the best person to answer this unfortunately as I am working on
Axis2/C currently and am not aware of this change.
Maybe someone else could help.
Thanks,
Samisa...