axis-c-user mailing list archives

From Sahan Gamage <sa...@wso2.com>
Subject Re: [Axis2] Building samples in MS Visual Studio]
Date Mon, 22 May 2006 14:31:28 GMT
Hi,

Yes. Either the dll is corrupt or the dll does not contain the functions
required by the axis2 core to load the dll in. The required functions are :
AXIS2_EXPORT int
axis2_get_instance(axis2_svc_skeleton_t **inst,
                   axis2_env_t **env)
and

AXIS2_EXPORT int
axis2_remove_instance(axis2_svc_skeleton_t *inst,
                      axis2_env_t **env)

This is contained in the echo_skeleton.c file in the
"samples/server/echo" folder. Have you included this file in your dll
project ?

- Sahan