axis-c-user mailing list archives

From Samisa Abeysinghe <samisa.abeysin...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Axis2C] Support for C++ and Project Roadmap
Date Tue, 16 May 2006 08:04:36 GMT
Rodrigo Ruiz wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> Is there any roadmap on the project web? I would like to know what
> functionalities are planned to be developed and which ones have
> priority over others.

We have some indication on the road map on our main web site.
Please have a look at "Un-Implemented Architecture Features (TBD in
1.0)" and "Un-Implemented Architecture Features (TBD post 1.0)" sections
on the web page.

However, we do not have priorities defined as of now. May be we should
do this in the Wiki site.

> Does anybody know whether C++ support is going to be added in Axis2/C
> someday, or it is expected to be implemented in a separate project?

No C++ support is planned as of now. However one could wrap with ease,
as the base API is in C.

Thanks,
Samisa...