axis-c-user mailing list archives

From "Rod Spink" <Rod.Sp...@CODA.com>
Subject Credentials
Date Wed, 03 May 2006 05:25:57 GMT
Hi,

I've just started using Axis C++ and I've got it working with a simple
web service.
However, I now need to use if for a web service that needs credentials
passing.
The following code is what we use within C# to achieve this.

ConsoleApplication1.appserver.AppServerService service = new
ConsoleApplication1.appserver.AppServerService();

service.Credentials = new System.Net.NetworkCredential("User",
"Password");

ConsoleApplication1.appserver.GetEnvironmentResponse response =
service.GetEnvironment(new
ConsoleApplication1.appserver.GetEnvironmentRequest());

How do I do the same in AXIS C++

Thanks
Rod

Using spreadsheets for group consolidation and reporting?
Improve speed and cut bank charges with OCRA from CODA. Click here for more... <http://www.coda.com/solutions/Products/Ocra_1.asp>

The information in this message is confidential and may be legally privileged. It may not
be disclosed to, or used by, anyone other than the addressee. If you receive this message
in error, please advise us immediately.

Internet emails are not necessarily secure. CODA does not accept responsibility for changes
to any email which occur after the email has been sent. Attachments to this email may contain
software viruses, which could damage your systems. CODA has checked the attachments for viruses
before sending, but you should virus-check them before opening