axis-c-user mailing list archives

From "Pawel Pustelnik" <ppustel...@future-processing.com>
Subject xsd_Base64
Date Wed, 31 May 2006 19:38:27 GMT
Hello All,

What is the maximum size of the xsd_Base64 array?

I am asking because I found something strange.

I want to send a binary data from the server to the client.

I implemented the client and server using apache axis and it is working but
not perfectly.

I read the image file (for example some JPG file) and send it to the client.
However when data size is more then 36615 bytes then the client can only
read 36615 bytes.

Is it a bug in axis? (I created very similar server in *.asmx file under
Windows and I can send very big images without any problems).

Regards,

Pawel

--

Pawel Pustelnik