axis-c-user mailing list archives

From Adrian Dick <adrian.d...@uk.ibm.com>
Subject Re: Fwd: Axis response n namespace in array
Date Tue, 04 Apr 2006 08:04:38 GMT
Hi,

I agree that the SOAP response does look wrong.  On just the element below,
ns2 is declared twice (with different values), which makes for invalid
SOAP, and looking at your response message ns2 was already declared on the
parent element.
<ns2:lineupTypeArray xmlns:ns2="" xmlns:enc="
http://www.w3.org/2001/06/soap-encoding" xmlns:ns2="
http://gti-ia-zo.nl/ettTypes.xsd" enc:arrayType="ns2:lineupType[0]">

I've checked your WSDL, and there's nothing obvious that would cause
problems.

I believe there may have been some fixes relating to namespaces applied
since 1.5, so can you check if this is still a problem in the 1.6beta
release?

Regards,
Adrian
Adrian Dick (adrian.dick@uk.ibm.com)