axis-c-user mailing list archives

From David Bernard <david.bern...@silverbrookresearch.com>
Subject (Probably dumb) Problems with install
Date Wed, 05 Apr 2006 00:15:36 GMT
G'day,

I have downloaded the current axis-c binary package and the install
instructions and scripts do not match the directory lay out.

Is there a step missing in the install instructions?

I have expanded the tar file in a working directory ($AXISCPP_HOME)  and
I create a deploy directory ($AXISCPP_DEPLOY).

What commands should be used to populate the $AXISCPP_DEPLOY  directory
if not building from source?

For example

$AXISCPP_HOME/deploy/bin/deploy_Apache2 has the line

cp -f  ${AXISCPP_DEPLOY}/lib/libaxiscpp_mod2.so ${APACHE2_HOME}/modules/

where the distribution has the module at

$(AXISCPP_HOME)/lib/axis/libaxis_mod2.so

BTW which are the real install instruction as there are some on the web
site and different instructions in the distribution.

Cheers

David Bernard