axis-c-user mailing list archives

From "Antoine Galataud" <antoine.galat...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Application, Session or Request scope
Date Thu, 16 Mar 2006 14:40:38 GMT
It doesn't work :

in fact, I succeeded in getting a session scope, e.g I request the service 2
times in the same main() client, but I can't have an application scope. But
I don't get the error I described in my earlier mail, now it gives me
nothing. And I'm talking about service scope, I don't use any handler.

Thanks for your answer

2006/3/16, John Hawkins <HAWKINSJ@uk.ibm.com>:

> [...]
> type="<inst_dir>\samples\handlers\myClientHandler.dll">   </handler>
 </requestFlow>
>   <responseFlow>   <handler name="myClientHandlerRes"
> type="<inst_dir>\samples\handlers\myClientHandler.dll">  <handler
> name="myClientHandlerRes"
> type="<inst_dir>\samples\handlers\myClientHandler.dll">   </handler>
 </responseFlow>
>   </service>   </deployment>
>

>  *"Antoine Galataud" <antoine.galataud@gmail.com>*
>
> 16/03/2006 12:57
>  Please respond to
> "Apache AXIS C User List" <axis-c-user@ws.apache.org>

> "Apache AXIS C User List" <axis-c-user@ws.apache.org>  cc
>
>  Subject
> Re: Application, Session or Request scope
>

> yes, i'm referring to the service scope. I saw in the doc that I could set
> a scope for handlers in response/reauest flows, but I didn't see anything
> about service.
>
> I'll try to set the scope also in client.wsdd, maybe it's what I'm
> missing.
>
> Thanks for any further comments/suggestions.
>
> 2006/3/16, James Jose <*jamejose@in.ibm.com* <jamejose@in.ibm.com>>:
>
> Hi,
>
>   We are running HandlerTest01 to HandlerTest10.  But here Antoine is
> referring the scope of the service ..?
>

> Regards
> James
> James Jose
> Messaging Clients Team, WMQDDC
> IBM Software Labs, India
> Direct: 91-80- 25094331  Ext :2331
> E-mail: *jamejose@in.ibm.com* <jamejose@in.ibm.com>
>

>   *John Hawkins <**HAWKINSJ@uk.ibm.com* <HAWKINSJ@uk.ibm.com>*> *
>
> 03/16/2006 17:50
>   Please respond to
> "Apache AXIS C User List"

> "Apache AXIS C User List" <*axis-c-user@ws.apache.org*<axis-c-user@ws.apache.org>
> >  cc
>
>  Subject
> Re: Application, Session or Request scope
>

> Well, service and global handlers should work for the client and I'm
> surprised they aren't working for the server. Can you try it in the client
> and see if you get the same results. James - what tests do we run on
> handlers nowadays?
>

>   *"Antoine Galataud" <**antoine.galataud@gmail.com*<antoine.galataud@gmail.com>
> *>*
>
> 16/03/2006 11:38
>   Please respond to
> "Apache AXIS C User List" <*axis-c-user@ws.apache.org*<axis-c-user@ws.apache.org>

> "Apache AXIS C User List" <*axis-c-user@ws.apache.org*<axis-c-user@ws.apache.org>
> >  cc
>
>  Subject
> Re: Application, Session or Request scope
>

> So, is there any work around to get this feature working ?
>
> Thanks for your answer
>
> 2006/3/15, Antoine Galataud <*antoine.galataud@gmail.com *<antoine.galataud@gmail.com>>:
>
> Hum, seems scope is not yet correctly implemented (or tested) in 1.6a.n(solaris) release.
Here is my

--
Antoine Galataud
antoine.galataud@gmail.com