axis-c-user mailing list archives

From "Antoine Galataud" <antoine.galat...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: AXIS C++ and AIX
Date Sat, 11 Mar 2006 17:20:58 GMT
Sure, I'm not familiar with AIX yet. What's strange is that all others libs
built well. I don't think libaxiscpp_mod.so needs particular options, it
just needs to be linked against apache libs... When I build all the
distribution, every lib is executable (+x), except this one. Each one
display a loader section when I execute dump command, except this one. I
don't know where to search for this issue.

Thanks

--
Antoine Galataud
antoine.galataud@gmail.com