axis-c-user mailing list archives

From "Antoine Galataud" <antoine.galat...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: AXIS C++ and AIX
Date Thu, 09 Mar 2006 13:01:10 GMT
Thanks for your answer !

That's right, this logs come from apache startup process. But I verified
with the command "dump -Hv", that normally gives the loader section of a
library. The result is the same, it can't find the loader section. The other
libs given in binary release (libaxis_server.a for example) are good, the
output of the command is right.

I also already tested simple_axis_server, it works (it launches, I didn't
tested examples).
Axis traces and axis startup traces are also enabled, though it gives no
output cause libaxiscpp_mod isn't loaded.

But I didn't tried a client yet, I'll do that and give you the result.

Many thanks again

--
Antoine Galataud
antoine.galataud@gmail.com