axis-c-user mailing list archives

From John Hawkins <HAWKI...@uk.ibm.com>
Subject Re: Application, Session or Request scope
Date Thu, 16 Mar 2006 13:20:59 GMT
The question is what scope do those handler tests cover?

James Jose <jamejose@in.ibm.com>
16/03/2006 12:42
Please respond to

cc

Subject
Re: Application, Session or Request scope

Hi,

   We are running HandlerTest01 to HandlerTest10.  But here Antoine is
referring the scope of the service ..?

Regards
James
James Jose
Messaging Clients Team, WMQDDC
IBM Software Labs, India
Direct: 91-80- 25094331  Ext :2331
E-mail: jamejose@in.ibm.com

John Hawkins <HAWKINSJ@uk.ibm.com>
03/16/2006 17:50

Please respond to
"Apache AXIS C User List"

cc

Subject
Re: Application, Session or Request scope

Well, service and global handlers should work for the client and I'm
surprised they aren't working for the server. Can you try it in the client
and see if you get the same results. James - what tests do we run on
handlers nowadays?

"Antoine Galataud" <antoine.galataud@gmail.com>
16/03/2006 11:38

Please respond to

cc

Subject
Re: Application, Session or Request scope

So, is there any work around to get this feature working ?

Thanks for your answer