axis-c-user mailing list archives

From John Hawkins <HAWKI...@uk.ibm.com>
Subject RE: Axis C++ 1.6Beta fails to load mod_axis2.dll
Date Thu, 16 Mar 2006 08:51:30 GMT
OK, that's good !

It means that axis is either never being loaded at all or it's not even
getting past the first 10 lines of code !

I think the best thing you can do is try to get simple_axis server working
outside of apache. Could you do that and see if it works OK?

"Frank Voellmann \(fvoellma\)" <fvoellma@cisco.com>
15/03/2006 19:54
Please respond to

cc

Subject
RE: Axis C++ 1.6Beta fails to load mod_axis2.dll

The 15-Mar nightly did the same thing, with no trace file created.