axis-c-user mailing list archives

From Adrian Dick <adrian.d...@uk.ibm.com>
Subject Re: Failed to call "delayed quotes" sample web service by Axis C++ and VC 6
Date Mon, 27 Mar 2006 11:48:08 GMT
Hi,

Can you raise an issue here:  http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AXISCPP
For this particular problem choose the "WSDL processing - RPC" component

The SOAP request and response is message going "on-the-wire" between the
client and server.
You can capture this using a tcp/ip monitor tool.  Such a tool is available
within <axis cpp install>/lib/axisjava/axis.jar.
To run:
java -cp <axis cpp install>/lib/axisjava/axis.jar
org.apache.axis.utils.tcpmon

Once running configure it to listen on a port and forward to your server.
You will then need to modify your client application to talk to that local
port (using the setEndPoint() method on your generated Stub)
When you run the client the tcp monitor tool will show the SOAP/HTTP
request and response messages.  Copy these into a text file and attach to
the Jira issue.

Many Thanks
Adrian
Adrian Dick (adrian.dick@uk.ibm.com)