axis-c-user mailing list archives

From John Hawkins <HAWKI...@uk.ibm.com>
Subject Re: 1.6B build of samples fails
Date Thu, 23 Mar 2006 17:10:38 GMT
Oh dear - This is getting embarrassing !

The buildSamples.xml script is very old and unused - and we thought
undocumented ! We are just in the middle of cleaning it up ready for 1.6
final and removing most of the samples and only have calculator (which
will work !)

"Frank Voellmann \(fvoellma\)" <fvoellma@cisco.com>
23/03/2006 17:02
Please respond to

cc

Subject
1.6B build of samples fails

I did

Ant -f buildSamples.xml

And I get lots of errors, all that look like this snippit for
calculator:

generateStubs:
     [java] java.lang.NoSuchMethodError:
org.apache.axis.wsdl.symbolTable.BindingEntry.getBindingStyle()Lorg/a
pache/axis/enum/Style;
     [java]     at
org.apache.axis.wsdl.wsdl2ws.WSDL2Ws.setMethodInfo(Unknown Source)
     [java]     at
org.apache.axis.wsdl.wsdl2ws.WSDL2Ws.getServiceInfo(Unknown Source)
     [java]     at
org.apache.axis.wsdl.wsdl2ws.WSDL2Ws.generateWrappers(Unknown Source)
     [java]     at org.apache.axis.wsdl.wsdl2ws.WSDL2Ws.main(Unknown
Source)
     [java] Exception in thread "main"
     [java] Java Result: 1
     [echo] Building client client/calculator
       [cc] 1 total files to be compiled.
       [cc] Client.cpp
       [cc]
C:\axiscsrc\ws-axis\c\samples\client\calculator\Client.cpp(15) : fatal
error C1083: Cannot open in
clude file: 'Calculator.hpp': No such file or directory
       [cc] cl failed with return code 2
     [echo] Generating server code for
C:\axiscsrc\ws-axis\c/deploy/wsdls/calculator.wsdl

generateStubs:
     [java] java.lang.NoSuchMethodError:
org.apache.axis.wsdl.symbolTable.BindingEntry.getBindingStyle()Lorg/a
pache/axis/enum/Style;
     [java]     at
org.apache.axis.wsdl.wsdl2ws.WSDL2Ws.setMethodInfo(Unknown Source)
     [java]     at
org.apache.axis.wsdl.wsdl2ws.WSDL2Ws.getServiceInfo(Unknown Source)
     [java]     at
org.apache.axis.wsdl.wsdl2ws.WSDL2Ws.generateWrappers(Unknown Source)
     [java]     at org.apache.axis.wsdl.wsdl2ws.WSDL2Ws.main(Unknown
Source)
     [java] Exception in thread "main"
     [java] Java Result: 1
     [echo] Building server server/calculator
       [cc] 1 total files to be compiled.
       [cc] Calculator.cpp
       [cc]
C:\axiscsrc\ws-axis\c\samples\server\calculator\Calculator.cpp(20) :
fatal error C1083: Cannot ope
n include file: 'Calculator.hpp': No such file or directory
       [cc] cl failed with return code 2
     [echo] Generating client code for
C:\axiscsrc\ws-axis\c/deploy/wsdls/element.wsdl

I don't find BindingEntry.java or class in directory symbolTable.

Any ideas appreciated,
Frank