axis-c-user mailing list archives

From John Hawkins <HAWKI...@uk.ibm.com>
Subject Re: Solaris binary release
Date Fri, 17 Mar 2006 10:37:31 GMT
Are you aware that there is a ready made test-suite that you can run to
verify axis on the platform of choice?
I just realised that there are n't any instructions on the web !

"Antoine Galataud" <antoine.galataud@gmail.com>
17/03/2006 09:28
Please respond to

cc

Subject
Re: Solaris binary release

It could be really great ! I'm also able to test some releases (what I
have done for the moment is not deep tests, but I hope it helped), but
for the moment, I have to get AXIS working on Solaris and AIX for
development purposes, waiting for a production step.
I think AXIS is a good product and I involved a lot of time in it, I'm
near success.

When everything will go well, I will have much time to help AXIS CPP
project for Solaris and AIX platforms

--
Antoine Galataud
antoine.galataud@gmail.com