axis-c-user mailing list archives

From Nadir Amra <a...@us.ibm.com>
Subject RE: Axis C++ 1.6B Ant build failure at generateCHeaders
Date Wed, 22 Mar 2006 16:57:27 GMT
I think the C generator tool is going through header files that it should
not.  The only thing that I have in c/include is Axis dir.  Try removing
the other include files to another dir outside of the c/include dir.  The
tool should be fixed to only go through Axis dirs....

Obviously, the package error would also need to be modified to detect C
bindingings not being generated.

Nadir K. Amra

"Frank Voellmann \(fvoellma\)" <fvoellma@cisco.com> wrote on 03/22/2006
10:50:21 AM:

> Thanks John! That allows me to get thru a build of "ant", but now I
> get failures when building "ant -f package.xml" :(
>
> I think I'd be best off fixing the generateCHeaders issue. I changed
> fork=true to fork=false in buildTools.xml for target buildCHeaders
> and I believe the error is clearer, heres the tailend snippet ... ?
-Frank