axis-c-user mailing list archives

From John Hawkins <HAWKI...@uk.ibm.com>
Subject Re: AXIS C++ and AIX
Date Thu, 09 Mar 2006 15:03:59 GMT
OK, so been doing some random digging and found that -brtl might be part
of the problem - you could try putting that on the linker flags for the
mod ( in file build/buildApache13Module.xml) if not then start to look at
the -c flag as well.

Sorry - I have limited time but will continue to do some background
digging !

"Antoine Galataud" <antoine.galataud@gmail.com>
09/03/2006 13:34
Please respond to

cc

Subject
Re: AXIS C++ and AIX

no, I use apache 1.3.34. Do you have a way to test "dump -Hv
libaxiscpp_mod.a" on an AIX system for the 1.6b release ? If so, tell me
what it gives, it could help !

Thanks