axis-c-user mailing list archives

From Gabriel Allasia <gabriel.alla...@gmail.com>
Subject RE: where is Axiscpp_client
Date Thu, 16 Mar 2006 17:39:14 GMT
Hi,

This is my first post in the List.

I’m trying to compile AxisC on Windows using Eclipse with CDT Plugin.

I think the equivalent on Windows for –laxiscpp_client is –lAxisClient (I
suppose it takes the AxisClient.lib), it worked for me, but I still have
some problems to compile…

Gabriel.

  _____

From: Parvez shah [mailto:parvez@collab.net]
Sent: Thursday, March 16, 2006 1:55 PM
To: Apache AXIS C User List
Subject: Re: where is Axiscpp_client

sorry for the confusion . i am on window platform
I have downloaded axis-c-1-5-win32
in my axis installation folder i can see
axis-c-1-5-win32\lib
axis folder
under axis folder i have
AxisClient.lib,AxisClientC.lib,AxisServer.lib, and wsdl2ws.jar

is libaxiscpp_client only available on non window platform if so whats its
equivalent on window platform

Antoine Galataud wrote:

Hi, do you have libaxiscpp_client.so in <Axis installation directory>/lib ?

If not, <Axis installation directory>/lib must point to the correct
axis libraries path.