axis-c-user mailing list archives

From Parvez shah <par...@collab.net>
Subject Re: where is Axiscpp_client
Date Thu, 16 Mar 2006 16:54:35 GMT
sorry for the confusion . i am on window platform
I have downloaded axis-c-1-5-win32
in my axis installation folder i can see
axis-c-1-5-win32\lib
axis folder
under axis folder i have
AxisClient.lib,AxisClientC.lib,AxisServer.lib, and wsdl2ws.jar

is libaxiscpp_client only available on non window platform if so whats
its equivalent on window platform