axis-c-user mailing list archives

From Rob Redmon <Rob.Red...@noaa.gov>
Subject http/get
Date Fri, 03 Mar 2006 15:23:53 GMT
First, sorry if this isn't the venue for this question.
I'm using axis libraries to invoke a webservice via a generated stub.
This web service returns a http url to my result (a zip file).  What's
the easiest way to then in my C++ program retrieve this file?
Retrieving it to the local directory and not not in memory would be just
fine.  I can then perform a system call to unzip....  Are there some
components in the axis library that my help?  The solution need to work
both in linux and winxp.
Thanks for any help!

Rob

--
Rob Redmon
NOAA/NGDC

"Engineering is the art of making what you want from things you can get."