axis-c-user mailing list archives

From Parvez shah <par...@collab.net>
Subject java.util.NoSuchElementException from WSDL2Ws
Date Thu, 02 Mar 2006 14:07:12 GMT

Hi,
 I am using axis-c-1.6a.n-Win32 on win 2000
I am getting following error while running
java org.apache.axis.wsdl.wsdl2ws.WSDL2Ws SystemStatus.wsdl -lc++ -sclient

java.util.NoSuchElementException
       at java.util.HashMap$HashIterator.nextEntry(Unknown Source)
       at java.util.HashMap$ValueIterator.next(Unknown Source)
       at
org.apache.axis.wsdl.wsdl2ws.WSDL2Ws.addDocumentStyleInputMessageToMethodInfo(Unknown
Source)
       at org.apache.axis.wsdl.wsdl2ws.WSDL2Ws.setMethodInfo(Unknown
Source)
       at org.apache.axis.wsdl.wsdl2ws.WSDL2Ws.getServiceInfo(Unknown
Source)
       at org.apache.axis.wsdl.wsdl2ws.WSDL2Ws.generateWrappers(Unknown
Source)

       at org.apache.axis.wsdl.wsdl2ws.WSDL2Ws.main(Unknown Source)

Code generation failed. Please see errors above

The same wsdl i tried using with wsdl2java and gSOAP, and i dont get any
error
can any one point me on what's the error or what should i look for coz
error stack trace is not telling me any thing

Parvez