axis-c-user mailing list archives

From Rob Redmon <Rob.Red...@noaa.gov>
Subject Re: Client Exception: N7axiscpp19AxisEngineExceptionE
Date Wed, 01 Mar 2006 22:13:52 GMT

I should add that since my last message, I've also downloaded and built:
xerces-c-current.tar.gz
And added the parser to my library path so that LD_LIBRARY_PATH is:
/home/robr/packages/xerces-c-src_2_7_0/lib:/home/robr/packages/axis-c-1.5.0-linux-bin/lib

I'm still getting
N7axiscpp19AxisEngineExceptionE

And not seeing anything on the wire.

Rob