axis-c-user mailing list archives

From <subir.sasiku...@wipro.com>
Subject Axis C++ Stubs
Date Mon, 20 Mar 2006 12:26:54 GMT

Hi all,

I just joined the group now. This is the first mail.

I was in the Axis (java) user list.

Actually our project was using the Axis for the implementation of web
services.

I wanted to know how better the implementation of Axis Java is compared
to Axis C ++.

What are the difficulties in the stubs generation and all that stuff.

Can somebody throw some light into this?

Or send me some links to know about this.

Subir S
Wipro Technologies,
Survey No: 64, Madhapur,
Hyderabad-500081, AP