axis-c-user mailing list archives

From Josef Spillner <js177...@inf.tu-dresden.de>
Subject Re: Status of Axis C++ build system
Date Tue, 28 Feb 2006 19:13:49 GMT
Hi,

El Jueves, 23. Febrero 2006 17:02, Adrian Dick escribió:
> Hi,
>
> The makefile/libtool based build system hasn't been maintained for some
> time, so it is very likely it refers to non-existent files, while missing
> out more recently added files.

Thanks for the information. I'm looking into fixing this and will send a patch
to axis-c-dev.

> There is an ANT based system, which is used by the nightly builds.  You can
> find instructions on its use here:
> http://ws.apache.org/axis/cpp/antbuild-guide.html

The reason I'd prefer the autotools system is that on my system, starting Java
(Kaffe) tasks like ant takes a lot of time. This is also one of the main
reasons I'm looking into Axis-C++ at all :)

Josef

--
Tous ces gens qui confondent informatique et bureautique, carte et territoire,
interface et programme, boutons colorés et facilité...