axis-c-user mailing list archives

From "Frank Voellmann \(fvoellma\)" <fvoel...@cisco.com>
Subject RE: Axis C++ 1.6Beta fails to load mod_axis2.dll
Date Thu, 16 Mar 2006 23:16:37 GMT
Well, good news. While getting simpleAxisServer running, it failed due
to missing dlls
msvcp70.dll
msvcr70.dll
Putting these in c:\windows\system32 got simplesAxisServer AND apache2
running! mod_axis2.dll loads!

Thanks much for the help. -Frank

PS Why aren't the webservices dlls included in the distributions since
1.5?

________________________________

	From: John Hawkins [mailto:HAWKINSJ@uk.ibm.com]
	Sent: Thursday, March 16, 2006 3:52 AM
	To: Apache AXIS C User List
	Subject: RE: Axis C++ 1.6Beta fails to load mod_axis2.dll

	OK, that's good !

	It means that axis is either never being loaded at all or it's
not even getting past the first 10 lines of code !

	I think the best thing you can do is try to get simple_axis
server working outside of apache. Could you do that and see if it works
OK?

"Frank Voellmann \(fvoellma\)" <fvoellma@cisco.com>

15/03/2006 19:54
Please respond to

cc
Subject
RE: Axis C++ 1.6Beta fails to load mod_axis2.dll

	The 15-Mar nightly did the same thing, with no trace file
created.