axis-c-user mailing list archives

From "Planting, Hans" <Hans.Plant...@nl.compuware.com>
Subject using axis 1.6 or moving to axis2?
Date Fri, 24 Feb 2006 14:30:06 GMT
Hi there,

We're considering the use of axis c/c++ to help us implement dynamic
webservices integration with our c/c++ based product. Will axis-c 1.6 offer
the same functionality as axis java 1.2.1 (or 1.3) that we have used for
java-based implementations??  Will it also be WS-I/JAX-RPC1.1 compliant?
Around what date is version 1.6 expected to reach final release status?
We're also looking at the Axis2 project - how far is the Axis2 for c/c++
project advancing? Would you recommend us using axis2 for c++ instead of
axis-c 1.6?

Kind regards,

Hans

and then destroy it.