axis-c-user mailing list archives

From Tao Yang <ty...@simdesk.com>
Subject Re: AxisC++ 1.5 fail retrieve string arrays in SOAP message?
Date Tue, 21 Feb 2006 23:52:33 GMT
Just in case someone else may want to know my lesson here.

It turns out this is happening because I always return a array whose
last item is null - I was paranoid before I dig into Axis C++ and afraid
of it won't know the size of the array so that that null is put in as
boundary indicator. However, nicely the Axis C++ does return the array
size; but fail to cope with my "null" boundary indicator and thought
error has happened.

This does raise a question though: why Axis C++ can't handle a "null"
item? the java version process this nicely by the way.

cheers,
Tao