axis-c-user mailing list archives

From Tao Yang <ty...@simdesk.com>
Subject Re: Re: SIGABRT on Axis C++ client
Date Tue, 21 Feb 2006 14:47:54 GMT
Hi,

But I am only using the client lib - my code is talking to a Axis JAVA
server deployed in tomcat.
Or do you mean even one uses only the client, he has to provide the
server dploy description? If so, what it should contain? I tried add
one, still same crash though.

BTW, I also changed the XMLParser to use the one in axiscpp's lib
directory, no hlep neither. :-(

But still thanks for reply.
Tao