axis-c-user mailing list archives

From Tao Yang <ty...@simdesk.com>
Subject linux distribution don't have ssl support?
Date Mon, 20 Feb 2006 16:38:34 GMT
Hi,

I am trying to get Axis C++ 1.5 on linux as client to interact
with Axis 1.3 server (java, deployed on tomcat 5) this morning. I
notice a few things:
1) The installation document mentioned following configuration:

Transport_http:/usr/local/axiscpp_deploy/lib/libaxis3_transport.so
Channel_HTTP:/usr/local/axiscpp_deploy/lib/libaxis3_transport_channel.so
XMLParser:/usr/local/axiscpp_deploy/lib/libaxis_xercesc.so
ClientWSDDFilePath:/usr/local/axiscpp_deploy/etc/client.wsdd
ClientLogPath:/usr/local/axiscpp_deploy/log/AxisClientLog

which is a bit confusing since I cannot find neither
libaxis3_transport.so nor libaxis3_transport_channel.so in
the tar gz'ed file - axis-c-linux-current-bin.tar.gz
I can only find following libs:

[tyang@tyang-lin axis4Lin]$ ls axis-c-1.5.0-linux-bin/lib/
axis                      libaxiscpp_mod.so        libdoclitfault.so
axisjava                  libaxiscpp_mod.so.1      libelement.so
libarray.so               libaxiscpp_mod.so.1.5.0  libenumeration.so
libaxis_clientC.so        libaxis_server.so        libhttp_channel.so
libaxis_clientC.so.1      libaxis_server.so.1      libhttp_channel.so.1
libaxis_clientC.so.1.5.0  libaxis_server.so.1.5.0  libhttp_channel.so.1.5.0
libaxis_client.so         libaxis_xerces.so        libhttp_transport.so
libaxis_client.so.1       libaxis_xerces.so.1      libhttp_transport.so.1
libaxis_client.so.1.5.0   libaxis_xerces.so.1.5.0
libhttp_transport.so.1.5.0
libaxiscpp_mod2.so        libbase.so               libref.so
libaxiscpp_mod2.so.1      libbench.so              librpcfault.so
libaxiscpp_mod2.so.1.5.0  libcalculator.so         libtransportProperties.so
[tyang@tyang-lin axis4Lin]$
Plus, the SSL channel also seems missing - no
libaxis3_transport_ssl_channel.so
found neither.

Do I have to re-built it by myself?

Another thing is there is no deploy dir found in the linux bin distro as
in window's.
And the content of deploy dir in window's distro seems to me are for
linux. Am I
missing something here?

At last, one important question is: does Axis C++ work with Axis (java)
as I would
expect?

Thanks,
Tao