axis-c-user mailing list archives

From Rob Redmon <Rob.Red...@noaa.gov>
Subject Client Exception: N7axiscpp19AxisEngineExceptionE
Date Fri, 17 Feb 2006 22:03:44 GMT

I've tried creating stubs for 3 different simple WebService providers
and I'm always getting this exception:
N7axiscpp19AxisEngineExceptionE

I also tried the Calculator client example (w/NO deployed matching
webservice on localhost) to see what error I'd arrive at and I got the
same Exception.
My relevant environment variables are:
AXISCPP_DEPLOY=/home/robr/packages/axis-c-1.5.0-linux-bin/

Here's a copy of my $AXISCPP_DEPLOY/etc/axiscpp.conf
LogPath:/home/robr/log/AxisLog
#WSDDFilePath:/home/obj/etc/server.wsdd
ClientLogPath:/home/robr/log/AxisClientLog
#ClientWSDDFilePath:/home/obj/etc/client.wsdd
XMLParser:/home/robr/lib/libaxis_xerces.so
Transport_http:/home/robr/lib/libhttp_transport.so
Channel_HTTP:/home/robr/lib/libhttp_channel.so
#Channel_HTTP_SSL:/home/samisa/autoCVS/cvsAutoBuild/deploy/lib/libaxis3_transport_ssl_channel.so

--
Rob Redmon
NOAA/NGDC

"Engineering is the art of making what you want from things you can get."