axis-c-user mailing list archives

From Ashutosh Kumar <meetashut...@gmail.com>
Subject Error while generating client side code using axis soap engine.
Date Mon, 30 Jan 2006 12:44:04 GMT
Hi,
I am using the new wsdl file attached here with this mail for getting the
stock quotes from http://ws.invesbot.com/ using the "getquote" API exposed
by www.xmethods.net. When I am trying to generate the client side code using
Axis SOAP Engine, I am getting following errors

Code generation failed. Please see errors below.
*java.lang.NullPointerException*
**at
org.apache.axis.wsdl.wsdl2ws.WSDL2Ws.addDocumentStyleOutputMessageToMethodInfo
(*WSDL2Ws.java:340*)
at org.apache.axis.wsdl.wsdl2ws.WSDL2Ws.setMethodInfo(*WSDL2Ws.java:247*)
at org.apache.axis.wsdl.wsdl2ws.WSDL2Ws.getServiceInfo(*WSDL2Ws.java:214*)
at org.apache.axis.wsdl.wsdl2ws.WSDL2Ws.generateWrappers(*WSDL2Ws.java:653*)
at org.apache.axis.wsdl.wsdl2ws.WSDL2Ws.main(*WSDL2Ws.java:1134*)
Earlier, the stock quote wsdl that was provided is also attached here with
this mail and the client code generated using the older wsdl was working
fine. This new wsdl file is giving the above mentioned errors.Please help.

Thanks & Regards
Ashutosh Kumar