axis-c-user mailing list archives

From Ashutosh Kumar <meetashut...@gmail.com>
Subject Failure of Google Search API web service using Axis
Date Mon, 16 Jan 2006 09:57:09 GMT
 Hi !
I am trying to call google search api in my c++ clinet code generated using
GoogleSearch.wsdl, axis and eclipse. The query being made is as follows

doGoogleSearch(true,license key,"",0,utf-8,true,"",10,utf-8,query term);

which in turn is calling GoogleSearchPort::doGoogleSearch() and inside this
function it is failing while calling

m_pCall->checkMessage("doGoogleSearchResponse", "urn:GoogleSearch").

The Debug error that I am getting is "abnormal program termination". This
error message is set after the failure of checkMessageBody() function in
SoapDeserializer.cpp file of axis/soap.

Could you provide some help in this matter.

Thanks & Regards
Ashutosh Kumar