axis-c-user mailing list archives

From John Hawkins <HAWKI...@uk.ibm.com>
Subject Re: Failure of Google Search API web service using Axis
Date Mon, 16 Jan 2006 10:47:06 GMT
Can you capture the response message coming across the wire please.

Ashutosh Kumar <meetashutosh@gmail.com>
16/01/2006 09:57
Please respond to
"Apache AXIS C User List"

axis-c-user@ws.apache.org
cc

Subject
Failure of Google Search API web service using Axis

Hi !
I am trying to call google search api in my c++ clinet code generated
using GoogleSearch.wsdl, axis and eclipse. The query being made is as
follows

doGoogleSearch(true,license key,"",0,utf-8,true,"",10,utf-8,query term);

which in turn is calling GoogleSearchPort::doGoogleSearch() and inside
this function it is failing while calling

m_pCall->checkMessage("doGoogleSearchResponse", "urn:GoogleSearch").

The Debug error that I am getting is "abnormal program termination". This
error message is set after the failure of checkMessageBody() function in
SoapDeserializer.cpp file of axis/soap.

Could you provide some help in this matter.

Thanks & Regards
Ashutosh Kumar