axis-c-user mailing list archives

From John Hawkins <HAWKI...@uk.ibm.com>
Subject Re:[gSoap wsdl] Problem while execueting axis c++ client application
Date Wed, 25 Jan 2006 12:51:38 GMT
If this is happening when you are constructing the stub then this usually
happens when the client is not configured correctly. Please ensure that
all libraries are in their correct places and that you have the xerces
2.2.0 libs in your path.

If this is not happening when the stub is being constructed then please
supply more information.

thanks,
John.

mohan devanoor <mohan.devanoor@yahoo.com>
25/01/2006 04:59
Please respond to

Apache AXIS C User List <axis-c-user@ws.apache.org>
cc

Subject
Re:[gSoap wsdl]  Problem while execueting  axis c++ client application

Hi,
ya its working.
Now i got same problem while trying to implement skeleton and stubs using
a gsoap wsdl.
I got a wsdl created for a hello method using GSOAP.(used gsoap as we
cannot create a wsdl using axis) I created Skeletons and  stubs in Apache2
and axis c++ 1.5 . when i run the clien application i get the same error
message like
          The instruction at 0x0040175d referenced memory at 0x00000000 .
The memory could not be read.

Do you Yahoo!?