axis-c-user mailing list archives

From John Hawkins <HAWKI...@uk.ibm.com>
Subject Re: open issues
Date Tue, 03 Jan 2006 16:09:07 GMT
Most of these are "developer" defects e.g improve trace. A lot of them are
improvements rather than defects per se.

Having said that - yes, there are defects and these are being worked on.
However, we are currently working on stabilising the build so we can
create the 1.6 release at the end of this month (it is already late). So
we will not be fixing many more in the near future.

regards,
John.

"Franz Fehringer" <feh@isogmbh.de>
03/01/2006 15:48
Please respond to
"Apache AXIS C User List"

"axis-c-user" <axis-c-user@ws.apache.org>, "Apache AXIS C Developers List"
<axis-c-dev@ws.apache.org>
cc

Subject
open issues

Hello,

There are currently 151 unscheduled open issues many of which are also
unassigned.
Are there any prospects getting them scheduled/assigned?

Greetings

Franz

Dr. Franz Fehringer (Dipl. Math.)
ISO Software Systeme