axis-c-user mailing list archives

From John Hawkins <HAWKI...@uk.ibm.com>
Subject Re: Calculator execution fails
Date Tue, 10 Jan 2006 15:54:29 GMT
This is probably a configuration error. Please can you cut and paste your
axis conf file and also make sure that you have the correct version of
xerces libraries (2.2.0) in your lib path.

"Ruth del Campo" <ruth.delcampo@rus.uni-stuttgart.de>
10/01/2006 15:49
Please respond to
"Apache AXIS C User List"

"'Apache AXIS C User List'" <axis-c-user@ws.apache.org>
cc

Subject
Calculator execution fails

Hi all,

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

After some holidays I came back with the calculator example (I want to
develop a c++ axis client for my java web service) with not so much
success.
I have tried out with the instructions followed by the guide, but I
receive a sigabort error message when executing the compiled classes. The
exact error is:

0xffffe410 in __kernel_vsyscall ()

I have noticed that the error comes when the calculator object is
constructed, I think it is an error due to the inheritance, or I do not
know how to solve it, since the Calculator.cpp code is created
automatically.
Is it an error in my program or configuration or an error of Axis c++? I
have tried several things but always the same error?

Thank you very much,
Ruth

PS: Appended is:
-          My wsdl file:Calculator.wsdl
-          The autogenerated c++ classes: Calculator.cpp and
Calculator.hpp
-          My client class that tries to uses the Calculator.cpp program:
CalcClient.cpp
-          My shell script to generate the c++ code with the wsdl file:
clientgenerate.sh
-          My shell script to compile all the generated code
clientbuild.sh
-          My shell script to execute the client program clientexecute.sh

---
Ruth del Campo
Rechenzentrum
Universit├Ąt Stuttgart       Tel: ++49-711 685 8162
Allmandring 30                Fax: ++49-711 682357
70550 Stuttgart                 www.rus.uni-stuttgart.de