axis-c-user mailing list archives

From John Hawkins <HAWKI...@uk.ibm.com>
Subject Re: memory alloc/free across DLL boudaries
Date Tue, 17 Jan 2006 09:42:50 GMT
I think you'd be better off with the simpler calculator sample.

Guilhem Tardy <gravsten@yahoo.com>
16/01/2006 21:39
Please respond to
"Apache AXIS C User List"

axis-c-user@ws.apache.org
cc

Subject
Re: memory alloc/free across DLL boudaries

Hi,

I downloaded the latest version from CVS (also referred to as Axis 1.6
from
some other contributor). This fixes the bug for "memory alloc/free across
DLL
boudaries".

I have all compiled as MT DLL, except the client EXE applications left at
their
initial value of ST. Calculator now works fine.

The "ref" sample still fails, but I will probably look for better luck
with
another sample.

Regards,
Guilhem.