axis-c-user mailing list archives

From "Franz Fehringer" <...@isogmbh.de>
Subject AW: open issues
Date Tue, 03 Jan 2006 16:18:22 GMT
Thanks for your explanation.
What are the chances/prospects for resolving AXISCPP-753 (complexTypes) and
or AXISCPP-897 (wrong prototypes) in release 1.6?
For the latter i do not even have a workaround yet.
For AXISCPP-753 the (tedious) workaround is to create a named complexType
for each anonymous one and assign this type to the relevant element.

Best regards

Franz

  -----Urspr├╝ngliche Nachricht-----
  Von: John Hawkins [mailto:HAWKINSJ@uk.ibm.com]
  Gesendet: Dienstag, 3. Januar 2006 17:09
  An: Apache AXIS C User List
  Betreff: Re: open issues

  Most of these are "developer" defects e.g improve trace. A lot of them are
improvements rather than defects per se.

  Having said that - yes, there are defects and these are being worked on.
However, we are currently working on stabilising the build so we can create
the 1.6 release at the end of this month (it is already late). So we will
not be fixing many more in the near future.

  regards,
  John.

        "Franz Fehringer" <feh@isogmbh.de>
        03/01/2006 15:48 Please respond to
              "Apache AXIS C User List"

       To "axis-c-user" <axis-c-user@ws.apache.org>, "Apache AXIS C
Developers List" <axis-c-dev@ws.apache.org>
              cc
              Subject open issues

  Hello,

  There are currently 151 unscheduled open issues many of which are also
  unassigned.
  Are there any prospects getting them scheduled/assigned?

  Greetings

  Franz

  Dr. Franz Fehringer (Dipl. Math.)
  ISO Software Systeme