axis-c-user mailing list archives

From "Stettler, Robert" <robert.stett...@capitalone.com>
Subject tcpmon
Date Fri, 27 Jan 2006 16:00:32 GMT
Using Axis 1.5 and while testing using tcpmon against an IIS .NET server
I get an 200 error "host invalid".

The first request is successful but the second one fails.  When I looked
at the tcpmon input for the two requests I noticed that the "Host:"
element in the http headers for the two requests were not the same.

The first request had the "Target Host" that I entered in tcpmon.  The
second had the hostname where tcpmon was running.  Essentially the host
from the URL used to establish the client connection.

Is there a ways to control the "Host:" element?  I looks like the server
is looking at that field for either routing or security or something?

The information contained in this e-mail is confidential and/or proprietary
to Capital One and/or its affiliates. The information transmitted herewith
is intended only for use by the individual or entity to which it is
addressed.  If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient,
you are hereby notified that any review, retransmission, dissemination,
distribution, copying or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance
upon this information is strictly prohibited. If you have received this
communication in error, please contact the sender and delete the material
from your computer.