axis-c-user mailing list archives

From Keith <keithma...@gmail.com>
Subject RE: WSDL2Ws and Vectors
Date Tue, 10 Jan 2006 01:38:06 GMT
I think I should just stick to arrays and not bother with vectors.

-Keith

-----Original Message-----
From: Adrian Dick [mailto:adrian.dick@uk.ibm.com]
Sent: Thursday, January 05, 2006 10:09 AM
To: Apache AXIS C User List
Subject: Re: WSDL2Ws and Vectors

Hi,

Axis C++ doesn't provide explicit support for
{http://xml.apache.org/xml-soap}Vector.

That is, we support all of the xsd built-in simple types (and arrays of
them), then the WSDL2Ws tool generates classes based on the schema
definition for all other types within a WSDL.

Could there be a problem with the way in which the schema for Vector is
imported into the WSDL?

Regards,
Adrian
_______________________________________
Adrian Dick (adrian.dick@uk.ibm.com)

Keith <keithmange@gmail.com> wrote on 05/01/2006 03:12:52:

> I have a WSDL that defines methods that take and return Vectors.  I'
> m trying to use Axis to create a C++ client but I get the following
> message when trying to create the C++ code from my WSDL:
>
> org.apache.axis.wsdl.wsdl2ws.WrapperFault: unregisterd type {http:
> //xml.apache.org/xml-soap}Vector refered
>         at org.apache.axis.wsdl.wsdl2ws.WSDL2Ws.
> createParameterInfo(Unknown Source)
>         at org.apache.axis.wsdl.wsdl2ws.WSDL2Ws.
> addRPCStyleOutputMessageToMethodInfo(Unknown Source)
>         at org.apache.axis.wsdl.wsdl2ws.WSDL2Ws.setMethodInfo(Unknown
Source)