axis-c-user mailing list archives

From Samisa Abeysinghe <samisa.abeysin...@gmail.com>
Subject [Axis2] Please DO NOT break the ANSI/C - Linux builds
Date Tue, 24 Jan 2006 11:56:43 GMT
Hi Nandika,
    Your last commit on soap_envelope.c breaks the build on Linux. You
have been breaking the build on several occasions and I have requested
many times over the list to not to break the build. Please do *test*
before commit. You cannot afford to break the build and expect others to
fix it., that is *really unfair*. Moreover when you make the svn code
broken others get stuck and cannot fix.

http://svn.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/webservices/axis2/trunk/c/modules/xml/soap/soap_envelope.c?rev=371894&r1=371831&r2=371894

    We have clearly said that we have to follow ANSI/C conventions and
you are using // comments. You have done this *several* times and I have
been fixing them. But this is really going *out of control*. Please *do
not commit* any code that builds the break hereafter. You being a
committer, I expect you to be more responsible on this aspect.

Samisa...