axis-c-user mailing list archives

From Samisa Abeysinghe <samisa.abeysin...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: axis c++ and java client
Date Thu, 19 Jan 2006 16:00:25 GMT
Hi Arshad,
    It has been some time after I last visited the code. My gut feel is
that there are some socket based problems in the simple axis server.
    You would have to look into the source code of simple axis server to
figure out the problems.  Basically look into the places where it writes
the result to the socket and also look if "\r\n" are in place correctly,
especilly at the end of the SOAP message.
Thanks,
Samisa...