axis-c-user mailing list archives

From Guilhem Tardy <gravs...@yahoo.com>
Subject Axis C++ has setTransportProperty wrong
Date Fri, 27 Jan 2006 15:40:04 GMT
Hi,

I have converted my WSDL to document/literal, since it is said to be the most
supported mode in Axis C++.

Unfortunately, it still does not work.

The problem looks like a bug in the generator:
In each method of the PortType, the transport property is updated only once.

I use the following kind of SoapAction:
soapAction="http://www.salyens.com/smeet/smeet.wsdl#Register
soapAction="http://www.salyens.com/smeet/smeet.wsdl#Advertise

Thus, the second and all subsequent methods will all use the same transport,
which is wrong and the server inevitably fails.

I solved that problem by manually editing the generated MyPortType.cpp and
comment out the condition in each method:

//		if (NULL==m_pCall->getTransportProperty("SOAPAction",false))
	{
		m_pCall->setTransportProperty(SOAPACTION_HEADER ,
"http://www.salyens.com/smeet/smeet.wsdl#Advertise");
	}

I welcome any comment?

Cheers!