axis-c-user mailing list archives

From mohan devanoor <mohan.devan...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re:[gSoap wsdl] Problem while execueting axis c++ client application
Date Wed, 25 Jan 2006 13:24:22 GMT

    - i have created a wsdl using gsoap from another system with gsoap.
  - copied the wsdl to my system having Apache 2 and axis c++ 1.5 which works fine(well configured
with parser libraries and axis dll's)
  - generated stubs n skeletons using wsdl2ws .
  - compiled skeleton and created a dll. and deployed.
  - compiled stub successfully and when execuiting it is displaying some error in
    reading memory and when pressed ok it terminates

  Iam attaching the wsdl file . can u please let me know were the fault is